Drapery hardware refers to several items—typically including a drapery rod, wall brackets, rings, finials or end caps, and decorative or standard traverse rails. These components allow your draperies to function correctly and provide a beautiful finishing touch to your window treatment installation.
There are many different types, styles, and finishes of drapery hardware to choose from, and it’s crucial to the design that you select the high-quality drapery hardware that best compliments your fabric choices. Read more
Curtain Rods and More
Before selecting your curtains or drapes, you need to decide what kind of curtain rod you want to hang them on. Curtain rods are functional, but they also act as a decorative accessory. Therefore, design and quality are vital considerations when choosing the best custom curtain rods.
There are many different types of drapery hardware to choose from:
- Brackets come in many different shapes and sizes, including rectangular, square, octagonal, and oval. They are typically made of wood or metal. Drapery brackets can be painted to match the finish of your window treatment hardware for a seamless look throughout the room.
- Drapery rings come in different shapes, including round, half-round, ovals, etc. Drapery ring styles include ball, plate, claw-foot, etc. They can be made of steel or wood with various finishes available to match your drapery hardware and window treatment décor.
- Curtain Rods are typically used for sheers or lightweight fabrics because they provide easy draping functionality without adding bulk. Also known as drapery poles, this option includes telescoping and adjustable poles in different sizes and finishes to match your window treatment.
- Drapery tracks are a popular option because they are adjustable to fit any size window and are easy to install. There are straight tracks, curved tracks, and even custom-shaped tracks to choose from. Tracks come in many different materials, including metal, plastic, and wood.
- Drapery screws are used to attach drapery hardware to the wall or window frame. They come in different sizes and finishes to match your hardware and décor.
Custom Drapery Hardware
There are many things to consider when selecting your custom window hardware. Will the window covering be over a moving door or on a window? Do you want motorization to open your drapery panels or manually open and close your drapery panels? Will your drapery panels open at all, or will they stay in a fixed position? The answers to all these questions will help determine the correct window hardware for your project.
The design of your room will dictate which curtain hardware finish options are required. There’s a wide selection of metal drapery rod colors and finishes, including Satin Nickel, Brushed Nickel, White, Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Antique Copper, Gold, Rust, Brushed Brass, Antique Brass, Satin Smoke, Brushed Steel, and more. Wood finishes range from White Washed to Black and all the wood tones in between. Custom finishes are also available.
Contact Us for your Drapery Hardware Inquiries
At Curtains Boutique, we look forward to helping you with your Drapery Hardware inquiries. Please contact us or give us a call at 201-666-9391 to schedule your no-obligation In-Home Consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Free Shop-At-Home Consultation
Our Free in-home consultation provides you with the ability to see various fabrics and colors in your own environment.
Nancy works directly with you to design, measure, and professionally install the perfect window treatments for your home or office.
You never have to leave the comfort of your own home or office, we come to you!
We work exclusively by appointment only, please click below to call or schedule your appointment today.